The CM Arvind announced the Night Curfew from 10 PM to 5 AM till 30 April in Delhi. All e-pass will be required to travel during the curfew hours. Here are the details of the requirements.
India again increasing unpredicatable COVID-19 infections. As per daily reports issued by Health Ministry India, India has recorded 1.15 lakh new COVID-19 cases on April 7th. The CM Arvind Kejriwal announced has imposed a night curfew in the delhi captial from 10 PM to 5 PM.
During this travel in Night Curfew hours , the general public are required to apply for e-pass for important travelling during 10 PM To 5 AM hours. What is an e-Pass? How do you apply for it?
What is an e-Pass? Why did it require?
ePass is basically a permission slip issued by the Delhi government that allows individuals to travel in-market during curfew hours. They need to carry a hard copy or soft copy of the ePass, which need to show to the authorities at a checkpoint during the curfew period.
Who are these are required to carry e-Pass?
- Telecommunications, Internet services, broadcasting and cable services, IT and IT-enabled services
- Delivery of all essential goods including foods, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment through e-commerce.
- Petrol pumps, LPG, CNG, petroleum, and gas retail.
- Private security services, banks, insurance officers, ATMs.
- A person who is going for COVID-19 vaccination will be allowed during these hours to have an e-pass in soft or hard copy.
- Print and Electronic media personnel will need to apply for ePass for traveling during these hours.
How to Apply ePass Application on Jantasamvad Portal Online?
- You need to go jantasamvaad.org and select ePass for Night Curfew from 10 PM to 5 AM) from the dropdown either, You can click on this link.
- Users then need to enter all the details including contact number, name, district, address of the office.
- You need to select the types of services, such as shops, media, banks, essential services, private, security services.
- You need to fill out all necessary details from which you want the e-pass to the end of the day.
- Citizens need to upload an ID proof, which should be a maximum of 4MB size along with others documents like visiting card/shop/business license.
- Click on all terms and conditions box and hover on Submit. Once done.
- You will get a reference number through which you can check whenever you have an e-pass or not.