The Maharashtra CM Udhav Tharke has imposed Night Crefew in few cities of Maharashtra and Arvin Kejriwal Delhi CM has also imposed Night Curfew from 10 pm to 5 am till 30 April.
The rules are applicable for all movement of people and good services that do not fall under government health services in these areas. CM asking all government hospitals to run all operations services located in these areas for 24 hours.
Here is what you need to know.
- There will be no restrictions on traffic movements during night curfew.
- People can get vaccinated but need to have an e-pass.
- Owners on ration, general, fruits, vegetables, and medical stores are allowed one-pass.
- Print & electronics media will be allowed to move one-pass.
- Private doctors, nurses & paramedical staff to remain exempt till if the ID card is produced.
- Passengers going to airports, railway stations & bus stations will be allowed in a few if an ID card is produced.
- Pregnant women and patients going for treatment.
- The department providing essential services to remain exempt.
As per Delhi government health news on Monday, a total of 3,548 fresh cases of COVID-19 infection and 15 deaths were reported without the last 24 hours talking its overall tally to 6,79,962.
The national capital had reported 4,033 new cases, the highest single-day till 2021. On today, Delhi reported more than 3,500 new cases.
The rules include a night curfew from 8 PM to 7 am on Maharashtra imposed on the gathering of five or more people in malls, restaurants and bars will be closed such as home delivery, food delivery, and essential services will be available before 8 PM.
Maharashtra government has reported nearly 60,00 new cases on Monday followed the highest cases since the pandemic rises in 2020.